All you SHOULD know about Hospital bed Before Buying
We at Healthy Jeena Sikho are providers of medical equipment ranging from variety of Wheelchairs, range of hospital beds to oxygen concentrator, biPAP, CPAP and most of the accessories for both home care and hospital needs.
Healthy Jeena Sikho understands the need of Wheel Chair & Hospital Bed for people with limited mobility and offers a wide range of Motorised and Manual Hospital bed & Wheel Chair in Ludhiana, Sangrur & Mandi Gobindgarh. We bring in the best Medical Bed at most affordable prices. We deal in Sale and Rent of Motorised Medical Bed , Hospital Bed, Electrical Bed and Manual Bed (Fowler hospital bed ) at a very reasonable cost
A hospital bed is a specially designed bed that is used for a patient who is terminally ill / bed-ridden or has just got a surgery done at the hospital and needs post operative care at home for recovery. There are other health conditions which might make the person immobilized for some duration of time.
Hospital beds have range of features such as (operated manually or on motor with remote) -
1. Back raise function - going upto 75% degrees (KEY Feature)
2. Leg raise function - going upto 45% degrees
3. Height adjustment of the bed
4. Tilt feature - also known as trendelenburg function - which assists the patient in movement which they are themselves unable to do.
General characteristics of a medical bed
1. The Framework of most hospital beds is made of Rectangular M.S. (Iron) Tubes and the top is made of Perforated M.S. sheet which makes them durable .
2. Most hospital bed have a provision for IV Rod
3. Hospital bed is designed with the core objective of patient comfort.
4. Overall size of beds - 2010 cms x W 914 cms x H 610 cms
5. All beds are epoxy powder coated and properly cleaned and disinfected to maintain hygiene.
6. Optional, but important - specially designed, fold-able mattress for patient comfort.
How to choose the right hospital bed ?
Once you get in touch with Healthy Jeena Sikho experts, we explain the characteristics and features of each of the beds. Each added functionality results in an increase in the price for the bed.
The price for a patient hospital bed starts from 15,000 for a manual hospital bed to 125,000 for top-end fully functional motorised ICU bed.
What is the process to get a hospital bed at home?
After you select the model of the bed we arrange for the delivery and installation at your home. If you only need the medical bed for a short duration you can also opt for a hospital bed on rent. We offer monthly rentals for most of our hospital beds. The rental patient bed is in good condition and proper hygiene is maintained by us. All the delivery and installation will be done at your home with a demo on how to use all the functionalities that the hospital bed supports.
Hospital Bed rentals.
We provide Hospital beds on rent in Chandigarh, Mohali & Panchkula (Tricity) to people who need them for a short period of time. We have made getting a Hospital Bed for rent very convenient and affordable. Hospital Bed rentals start from 3000 pm for a basic manual hospital bed and can go up to 10000 pm for a more advanced Fully Electric ICU bed. The delivery, installation and maintenance of the hospital bed is taken care of by us.
Why take a Hospital Bed on rent?
1. Hospital Bed on Rent for trial
Renting a Hospital Bed Renting a Hospital Bed allows a patient to try it out, before purchasing it. Testing a medical bed on rent under specific conditions that it will be used for when owned will help you assess its worthiness for purchase.
2. Patient Bed on Rent for Short term recovery
Rental patient beds make sense if you need it for a few weeks for post-operative recovery or a terminally ill patient who won’t be using it for long.
3. Service and maintenance of the Medical Bed
If you are worried about the service and maintenance of the Hospital Bed and think that if you buy it, you won’t be able to ensure proper functioning of the Hospital Bed then renting it from us would be a great idea as total care of the hospital bed is done by us as long as it stays with you.
Many times we might need an Electric Hospital bed at home, but buying one can cost you a lot. Our monthly rentals are very affordable and if you think that you can't spend that much at one go, then renting the hospital bed should be your choice.
Process of getting a Hospital Bed for rent?
We provide rental hospital beds all across Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula. It is generally a three step process –
1. Select to Rent the Hospital Bed
Consult with our experts who will help you select the right hospital bed based on your needs and budget. Choose the correct rental plan. We provide deliveries within 2-3 hours.
2. Receive the Hospital Bed
The hospital bed is delivered to your home by an expert who explains the functionality of the machine. Check the condition of the hospital bed and let the patient who is going to use it try it.
3. Return the Hospital Bed
You can either renew the rental plan next month or if you no longer need the hospital bed you can return it.
Why Healthy Jeena Sikho for your hospital bed rental needs?
1. We have our own factory for hospital beds and are equipped to customise as per specific needs also. This also allows us to have absolute control on the Quality of the final product of Medical bed..
2. The hospital beds are properly serviced and the mattresses properly cleaned to maintain proper hygiene.
3. We are based in Mohali, Chandigarh, so easily accessible and thus you don't have to worry about any service related issues. Plus since we are the manufacturers, we can provide you timely service and replacement in case of any malfunctioning in the hospital beds. (which, by the way, is rare, but none-the-less can happen)
4. Our monthly rentals for hospital beds are affordable and we provide home deliveries making it convenient for you to easily try it at home before taking it.
Manual / Fowler Hospital beds
A standard hospital bed is a bed having special features both for the comfort and well-being of the patient and for the convenience of caregivers.
They come in different models and can be basically divided into two categories: SEMI FOWLER and FULL FOWLER bed.
A semi fowler hospital bed there is an option for back raise using a handle from the foot end.
A full fowler hospital bed there is an option for back raise as well as leg raise using two separate handles.
Motorised bed recliner
This electric recliner can be fitted on any home-bed thus saves the space issues in small houses/apartments.
This provides the back raise function using a remote which makes the process of lifting the patient easy and also gives the patient the back support for sitting in upright position.
Electric Hospital beds
Electric hospital beds are operated by a hand held remote which makes it easy for the patient to operate all the functions of the bed without any external help.
They come in single , double , three function and five function models.
A three function electric bed has the option of adjustable height along with back raise and leg raise.
A five function electric bed is a full utility hospital bed used in ICU and has two additional functions of Trendelenburg and reverse Trendelenburg.
Five Function Electric ICU Bed
This is an advanced rental medical bed and has features such as Trendelenburg and Reverse Trendelenburg, special slanting feature, chair position facility, adjustable height and side rails and comes with the remote operated facility.
This bed also has an automatic commode which is very useful for paralytic patients who find it difficult to use the toilet.
Our Range of Motorized Hospital Beds